We help impart good business and management habits, and connect you with resources that help you learn even more.
By working within our supportive structure, project leaders learn best practices for running their nonprofit project that are applicable far beyond the scope of just the fiscally sponsored project.
- Access to our 501(c)(3) status, EIN number, and tax-exempt card
- Donation management, acknowledgements, and receipts
- Access to a powerful online fundraising platform
- Accounts payable, receivable, and purchasing services
- Audited financials (we do your taxes!)
- General liability insurance
- Meeting space
- A Portfolio Manager who serves as the support person on the inside
- Custom donation acknowledgment services (costs an extra $0.75 per letter)
- Advancement Services to help you fundraise
- Human Resources and payroll services also available for an additional fee
- 10% of all funds managed, the low end of national fiscal sponsorship and management fees
- Our fee is calculated based on the total funds deposited per fiscal year, with a minimum of $5,000 deposited each year