Fill out the below form to indicate your interest in our 2020 Winter Start Up, designed for projects or clients that:
- Are brand new and are doing their programming for the first time
- Are typically not incorporated
- Have budgets under $50,000
- Not currently funded (no committed funds or awards)
- New to fundraising or nonprofit operations
- Looking for structured fundraising and nonprofit management support and education
Please make sure to review our FAQ Page.
Note that Strong City is currently at capacity for serving fiscally sponsored projects through the Start Up Track. We are focusing on supporting our current portfolio of initiatives, as well as facilitating a smooth transition to The Hoen Lithograph Building in December 2019. We hope to open applications for a new group of Start Up Track Projects in early 2020. Complete the form below to join the email list for the next Start Up Track.