Take advantage of Strong City’s administrative capacity and 50 years of experience managing a nonprofit by utilizing our consulting and business services. These services are available to all organizations and individuals, regardless of if they have 501(c)(3) certification or incorporation. Fiscally sponsored projects and fiscally managed clients can also take advantage of these services at a discounted rate.
Strong City staff can offer you expert consultation in a variety of nonprofit administrative and management areas. Whether you need just need some quick advice or to develop a multi-year plan, we can help you reach your goals.
We offer consulting expertise in:
- Fundraising, including understanding the fundraising landscape, developing fundraising plans, cultivating a donor base and high-dollar donors, and grant writing services
- Public Relations and Communications, and how that ties in with your fundraising
- Program Development, including scaling your work and expanding into new areas
- Strategic and Business Planning for all aspects of managing a nonprofit organization
- Technology Expertise, including assistance setting up systems
- Community Wealth Building, learn how to make management decisions that sustain the local economy
- Event planning, including budgeting, scheduling, vendors, and how to seek sponsorship
Generally, consulting sessions are $100 per hour for unaffiliated organizations and individuals. They are $50 per hour for fiscally sponsored projects and fiscally managed clients. Prices may vary depending on the level of expertise required.
Other Business Services
Strong City also has services that can help with your day-to-day operations. Prices are dependent on the size and scope of the work.
Human Resources and Payroll
Need to hire someone? Strong City can help your through the hiring process and administer payroll and benefits on behalf of your organization.
- Full time employees with benefits – $3,000 per year, plus salary requirements
- Full time employees without benefits – $2,500 per year, plus salary requirements
- Part time employees – $2,000 per year, plus salary requirements
Payroll services are discounted at half-price for fiscally sponsored projects or fiscally managed clients.
In a tax-filing pinch? One of our accounting experts may be able to help you get your books in order so you can stay compliant. Availability of this service dependent on internal capacity.
Strong City is well connected throughout the Greater Baltimore Area. If you need a service or expertise that we can’t provide, we probably know someone who can help! Get in touch with us to get referrals for well-qualified professionals in accounting, tax filing, legal services, insurance coverage, and more.